Thursday, November 17, 2016

I have done this before, it is familiar, and it did not work out as intended, Transparent Manipulator

If anyone has ever shown you a modicum of kindness, it's 4 am.
Someone else other than them should have their job. +Me most.
Say it aloud. we told the mom not to call the cat a girl. +Identify.
She is a word for Her. +That hurt. Spell I CUP, I see you pee. Tee.
I had a touch of the social anxiety disorder. Always read the who.
Never wanted to know rejection. +Some minimum paid. Illusions.
Belover or hater? Accountability is fiscal. Facial tense up, get high.
Preexisting condition, a product title. Do kegels count as exercise?
We are more for lavendar. Face-crush, source-code. +We feel know.
Everything we do is just a ghost of you +I smell you more than now.
February astrology, be might. Settle for me, so there is so guarantee.
Very few know what is up. Up, Miley? That rejection-attraction thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment