Tuesday, December 13, 2016

in some fucked up turn of events, i surely hope i've finally proven i can befriend misogyny as well. are you readied to accept we?

When ppl worry about my feelings, I just really want to say, "Nah, I'm cutthroat af and I wasn't being self-doubting, I was telling you to get stepping."

But, then I also want them to think I'm self-conscious enough about their words and actions that they do not think I am too large, because then they would try to destroy we. But, then I want them to respect we and my input, so I don't want them to think I'm weak. And, I want to seem sufficiently humble, but I can't because then I'll seem insecure and they'll pounce. And, I'm like actually ready to be cutthroat af but the social is baring down on we and I just want to be honest and this is how confusion starts. With questions like: for feels? And why? So, then I'm like what is real even?
[delete]

No comments:

Post a Comment