Saturday, October 17, 2015

worst possible living sitch (the worst!-haha)

Be all emo, want to cry--be stuck in room, again--wait to get charger from car until everyone leaves, on way, noise on porch, stop dead in tracks, think about reversing step, too visible, seen, keep going, socially malfunction every time someone speaks, too, wish for phone in pocket, so could just drive. the. fuck. away...walk back through the hall of bodies laughing like remembered middle-school bullies, and all the feels: super sick of basic, superficial relations, and manipulation displayed every day, "I'm just getting by til I can get the hell out of Dodge," so...and if you treat me like a 'bitch', I'll seem like one...and I'm sick of avoiding ppl who are also avoiding me. Can't wait for vacations with these run-onsssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment