Sunday, January 10, 2016

so it says with some text to speech: no still means no

 it really does, and speeds overblown:
You a question do you feel an old fashioned man can I have your daughter for the rest of my life may have to say that and I need to know they have never gone and back until the day I die but I don't like that because he answer is still why you gotta be so cruel I don't you know that humans to know why you gotta be so cool I'm gonna marry her anyway rested mind I marry her anyway give me online and Robert De Niro. Your love with me she will remember and white I know when was the rest of my life say yes say yes cuz I need to know they are never getting back until the day I die but I love my friends could be inserted know why you gotta be so cool don't you know I'm human why you gotta be so I'm gonna marry her anyway name is a girl married anyway maybe that's true no matter what you say to me that girl with my family why you gotta be so

No comments:

Post a Comment