Monday, August 8, 2016

extended version:

Put me back in!

Road rage with a penis-faced drug dealer in pill-town, slackerdom, some people have Real dreams, "no, I will not make-out with you," lost phone/drowned rat/flooded brakes, thanks for the shirt *but, everyone assumed I'd actually wear that...together* --someone said we have an anger problem, but my unlicensed psychotherapist disagrees--She said we could rage together...She goes harder--body on body *we joke with you not at* In it, On it, At it--leaving something with a.c.vinegar in it on your face for an extended period of time sounds like a bad idea, call me in the morning, so fresh and so clean, clean--just found out Amazon sells glycolic acid to play with @home--gonna burn something off, not sure what yet...some nonsense about that heart-on-sleeve-thing (whatever the hell that means), It puts the lotion--100% undiluted glycolic acid--on It's. Nm.

And, so, so exhausted by the idea of trying to win your affections.

I am a dream.
Let's just accept It.

No comments:

Post a Comment