Friday, November 10, 2017

to point to oneself and loudly proclaim, "this is what self-effacing looks like." fb

Likening these after-midnight whatevers (some emptied, but belonging) when I can be pregnant, delete, eat my own twin, delete, ask self-satisfying questions, delete, *shaking the ritual. fist in the air* cursing future give-ins, because I want it now, delete. ~I want the world. I want the whole world, it's my bar of chocolate, give it to me now~ ...until then, uberEats driver? Also, I'd never break out into song irl, delete. Also, I don't need your tips, delete. I mean uE is better than office work...waiting for 2018? maybe? *great carpentry skills--okay, mediocre, but very strong-bodied--okay, strong-willed (both)...XXX?$$$?* We just readied, seeking, wanting value in brain power...or switch-play...same thing (without having to write a single comprehensible sentence). Why is 2017 going so slow on me? Also, sublet me your P place for 2 weeks, for slightly cheaper than airbnb, thanks. Just kidding, I don't need anything from you. DELETE. *20 minute, "Hi". then bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment