Wednesday, November 24, 2021

DIGITAL ARTIST

I am a performance artist. I grew up (grwm) in digital spaces. They are just spaces. 

I am a performance artist, a sculptor, a poet, a pocket-sized skillset of a crafter.

I won't wax phenomenologic about paulvirilio (just to be contrarian). 

donnaharaway's cyborg is a treatise on and illustration of contradiction and nuance.

--a construct meant to protect put in the hands of the sensitive defeats itself. a construct meant to protect and hold account appropriated by power defeats all dia logic. a referendum to keep me from editor-in-chief, so now I'm my own boss.

--a woke conservatism: to call out cancel culture only to cancel culture with aim at difference in a kind of genocide. a plant-based tech-meat for your red h(e)at. 

The internet is a heterotopia. But, who cares. The only thing you really need to remember about foucault is that to be different is to be true, and truth is beauty. try the margins and see what fits (like my fist). The only white man, my master, I love. 

iPET.

I am a performance artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment