Friday, June 24, 2022

my friends told me -- probably never real

[  but]

-- held my [  hand] at night, recounted times -- longed in low light & how (...well then) grateful -- felt for access to a body. to hold to stop from shaking and breaking down from lack. loved it just like a child of [  +kink]. -- let me cry alone every time because -- doesn't believe in obsessive love and couldn't betray with attention. And, when it was all said and done that night before(times) I cried again like a little child and with [  +kink], we were alone in the next-to, held our own hand inside, without word or touch. -- pulled away beforetimes. it's always the same. we forget the rules. we ask for too much. beforetimes -- said we couldn't be in a life anymore

[  but]

beforetimes are now again. I can tell from the moved and the unmasked.

No comments:

Post a Comment