Sunday, February 14, 2016

t2 pettit is a size I will ill-fit buy, for the right price

sometimes things get really beautiful really fast good
morning to you let's get nice right now
I know you know I have a tiny I'm so
perhaps I'm not to be trusted
it is an unpredictable life honey
I say you bet my honey
I like to look at shirt shadow like
the precipitation accumulating on
the ladder list the lock itself to sad machines
my tiny I forget fine for this since my honey I am
i speaking I carefully coordinated cream Voyageur
my tiny I don't like taking when I walk into the deepest dark
and leave you there the edges often and eyes drooped understanding
and this I am trying to understand and yes it's true I keep my tiny I had in my tiny
is out of control my tiny I want to have its own ideas and it's done for a
fire by tiny I would do with anything for a feather it wouldn't like tiny is all

No comments:

Post a Comment