Wednesday, June 1, 2016

in study like 'maeby--interested', no truths, some honesty

I almost never lock my car because I am afraid something will be stolen, but actually, really because I am afraid that someone will be hiding in my backseat when I get in my car late at night (sometimes I leave it unlocked to see what happens), because I am exactly the type of person to die urban-legend-style, because no one would believe me...I'd be walking around like, "He/She didn't have to kill me, I mean come on, this is bs, and, here are the four reasons why...and, by the way, I was totally just listening to Beiber ironically, singing along as a joke, der," and then I'd post(modem) quote Salad Fingers and croak--but, inclusion aside: obviously it would be a He that kills me, He is always threatening me--He is not any of you, He is probably not even my teenage-body-stalker.

+psst, all of you sweet souls know I'm dead already+

No comments:

Post a Comment