Thursday, November 17, 2016

it is charging for you. You. just for you...Both *is she perverted like me?*

Fondle my trigger, blame all funds.                        Save me from this Hell on Earth.
                                                  *things look peaceful*
Me. Me. Smut.              What a moving performance last night.            All sex, no debt.
                        *i wish*                      *nothing*                     *you both*
Aries finds it stupid. Reckless abandon. Tell me who's good, I need to understand worthy.

*hold me til you die*                                                                       *but you're still alive*
Prefers blondes, do you think it's hard? XoXoX, KB. Wishes wet asleep. Title for shorts.
                                                             *i'm here*
Okay, I forgive you. Elevated respect, daddy, man. Misspelling for you. Make you, remake.
*a*                                       *version*                 *of*                                                     *me*
Aren't we all demagogues in transit.                       Some like it home. And Squad coals. Prof.
                                                          *some mess*

We have a reputation. We have a superficial. As Fuck. Mother Other, make we right. Cadaver.
*remind you*                                                                                                              *deny me*
                       Humor keeps you at a distance. And, soon with deletion. Some save.

No comments:

Post a Comment