Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Doubling Up: And children will be asked their opinion, and told what they need. Seeing all wants. But we ain't a child.

First day I met C he complained about the food smells coming from the lunch room into his office, and both being vegan (most important identity), I naturally agreed with him. Immediately, I made a joke, because I'm likeable(!). "Yeah, I'd never want your office." It was a double-joke...the joke was on me *because I could never have his office* I thought this to myself (most obvious identity). I thought about this a lot today. And, I wish I could project myself in some Head space. That it was shown as a possibility, not unlike 3 months. Passing. This territory: remind me of my body, remind me how alien. Cyborg.
*we are still omg, biffs, obvi!
*and, I still want my smiling face on a billboard next to the word AGGRESSIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment