Saturday, February 10, 2018

"feeling rejected, weakened from this...kind of like this cat. There was a secret. And a time of judging"



Listen to music read a book watch a movie built in misogyny write a treatment read a book listen to music 
*I'll treat you better*

and, everything reminds we of Disney World, always

*wish I could count on you to be mine, but here, I'm not crying, I'm just glad to be alive*

Also, the person next to me took their shoes off. Also the person next to me took liberties on the middle seat. Also the person next to me just tapped their foot on my elbow. 

*time will turn the tide*

We are cracking my neck with my eyes closed to alleviate pain. Some pressurized cabin to the brain. There is a man in white adidas looking at me. And, I'm thinking of strange days. More ways to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment