Thursday, May 18, 2017

walking wound, an unsent text. because we cooler than this. +all anxiety+

Hey--noticed the other day
<after sending that^ that the lyrics>



pretty...loaded.            And, was just gonna
 let it ride (like no worries, who cares, no weirdness)
<what is weirdness?>

 but feel like most of my text-communication w you is recon,
<which is kind of hilarious>
comm=miscomm                   between us.

don't want to make you anymore uncomfortable (than it seems I already do)
*ahh, this is such a long text*
was listening to...and remembered younger too

short on the 'goodbyes'                 general social-difference
(like I would my friends), but... *long explanation*

like I'm imposing on you (and, I don't want to be that dude...
don't want to threaten you in that way,
like every guy I hate--I don't want anything from you).

Okay. I won't bother

No comments:

Post a Comment