Friday, July 7, 2017

and i want to remember this now.

I am so surrounded (like in battlefields) by people who are good at games.

But who don't use their performance with a critical and complicated edge.

Why aren't we more embarrassed by Basic games? Is it because it breeds success unlike...

And I want to remember this now. For the 4 year anniversary of that time I thought that person was trying to stalk-n-kill me: costume-anonymous, get real close and kiss my cheek. Corner me at a bar and tell me, "When people say you are confident, what they mean is that you are unlikable. You are just unlikable." And then she said I reminded her of an Italian person who famously pretended to be a 9/11 survivor and started a support group.

(If only I could contextualize)

No comments:

Post a Comment