Sunday, July 16, 2017

we know we offensive and brutish, but we wide open

I want to fb unfriend ppl, but I don't want to hurt their feelings, but I want to be like, "even seeing your names makes me sad, and I know it is overdramatic, but I can't seem to get over *it*, and I don't really know why, because I am generally quite resilient and am so divorced from the identity that is socially proscribed to me that whatever is done to me feels like it is being done to someone else, but no matter how hard I may seem, I'm a fragile lil (unique!) butterfly, and am v sensitive and v serious, and I need a break from hearing about how you talk about me behind my back, and I have like 3 weeks left before I run away to the land of love, so maybe I should hold out so I can stop myself from hurting anyone further," because, despite my intentions, that seems to be something I am good at. That and being guilt tripped and being obsessive and analytical, and actually seeing ppl--call me anything but lazy, for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment