Friday, July 14, 2017

*my thoughts are so interesting, so are my delusions*

i'm, like, pretty much for population control. soft population control, like, if you like children and you want some of those things, you scale your diet to make up for the new body. okay, so assuming you don't have a partner, 1 kid = vegetarian family, 2 kids = vegan, 3 kids = you no longer own a car. 4+ kids = become amish...if your partner dies, you're screwed (i mean, you are anyway--i can say this! dead dad, helllllo)


i'm super into sacrifice, it is interesting + fun. character analysis, what do you give up? like, i'm a minimalist (personal), because my art-practice-based-consumption gives me anxiety and i'm vegan, because i like owning a car and traveling. i shop 90% local second-hand to environmentally afford my clothing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment